|Promote your show|
Here at Samuel French, we want to hear from more from you about your experiences performing our shows, and to help you promote them and find audiences.
- A poster or show picture as an image file, as large as you can
- The dates and location of your show
- A web link for more information, if you have one
- Your group's Twitter or Facebook details, if you use them
- Any other interesting info or news about your production
Please note, we'll do our best to include as many shows as possible but, as space and time is limited, we can't guarantee your show will be included. The sooner you get in touch with us, the more likely we are to be able to feature your show.
We can only promote shows with confirmed licences. If you're sending us a poster image, please make sure you've included all wording stipulated in your licence agreement.
Stay in touchWe always love hearing how rehearsals are going and seeing your production pictures, so do please feel free to send them via email or on our Twitter or Facebook. We also have a blog where we'd like more people to share their experiences of staging our shows, so you've had a particularly memorable show, or even a challenging one, and someone in your group would like to write a piece about it, please do let us know.