A Man For All Seasons
by Robert Bolt
Full Length Play, Drama / 10m, 3f
A historical drama based on the life of Sir Thomas More, Chancellor to Henry VIII.
- WINNER! 1962 Tony Award for Best Play
- Minimum Fee: £69 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
- Time Period: 16th Century / Elizabethan
- Setting: Several locations in 16th Century England
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
SIR THOMAS MORE
MASTER RICHARD RICH
THE DUKE OF NORFOLK - Earl Marshall of England
LADY ALICE MORE - Sir Thomas' wife
LADY MARGARET MORE - Sir Thomas' daughter
SIGNOR CHAPUYS - the Spanish Ambassador
KING HENRY THE EIGHTH
THOMAS CRANMER - Archbishop of Canterbury
A Man for All Seasons premiered at the Globe Theatre in London in July 1960 under the direction of Noel Willman.