Twelve Dancing Princesses
by Grimm Brothers, Richard Hellesen
Full Length Play, Drama / 4m, 13f
“Once upon a time, a king had twelve beautiful daughters who danced in secret every night…”
From the author of our celebrated play Drive-In.
"A 'pop' psychology version of the fairy tale that emphasizes family, communication and relationships along with the fairy tale traditions.... Helleson's adaptation throws in a lot more characterization than the Brothers Grimm version, and more than a little psychoanalysis." - Irvine World News
"Fantasy and reality intertwine beautifully and musically...." - Orange Coast Daily Pilot
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: £30 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
- Duration: 60 minutes (1 hour)
- Setting: A faraway land; once upon a time.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Fantasy Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
A YOUNG MAN (MICHAEL)
A MYSTERIOUS OLD WOMAN, who appears in a variety of guises throughout
THE TWELVE PRINCESSES:
THE KING, their father
- Ensemble cast
- Strong Role for Leading Woman (Star Vehicle)