by Sam Bobrick
Full Length Play, Comedy / 2m, 2f
Two difficult, single people, Phyllis and Bradley, both trying to heal from their respective disappointing relationships, get their luggage mixed up at the airport. After a very disagreeable first encounter, the two decide to help each other get over their heartaches by forcing a friendship that eve…
Reviews"This BAGGAGE traveled a long way - powered by wit, imagination and talent." - Napa Valley Register
"The show arrives at its final destination intact with plenty of laughs..." - Marconews.com
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: £55 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: TIME: The present.
PLACE: A tastefully furnished, yet uncluttered living room of a New York apartment.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
BRADLEY NAUGHTON - a man in his late thirties
DR. JONATHAN ALEXANDER - a therapist in his forties
MITZI CARTRIGHT - Phyllis' friend, mid to late thirties
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)
- Strong Role for Leading Woman (Star Vehicle)