When a house party gathers at Gull’s Point, the seaside home of Lady Tressilian, Neville Strange finds himself caught between his old wife, Audrey, and his new flame, Kay. A nail-biting thriller, the play probes the psychology of jealousy in the shadow of a savage and brutal murder. With reflections on suicide, depression and redemption, the play is a layered drama of piercing intelligence.
A stage version of this story set inside the clifftop house is also available here.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: £69 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
This title is currently restricted. Please submit a license request to determine availability.
- Time Period: 1940s / WWII
- Duration: More than 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Setting: The action of the play takes place in the garden and terrace of Lady Tressilian's clifftop house, Gull's Nest.
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
JANET COLLIER (COLLIE)
PETER DA COSTA