From the playwright who wrote the acclaimed collection of monologues Talking With, Jane Martin's newest work compiling the stories of a drum majorette, a kidnapped girl, a woman bent on figuring men out through football, and several more.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: £55 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 60 minutes (1 hour)
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Reduced casting (Doubling Possible)
- Flexible casting
The Author agrees that Wild Talk may be played by ten women or by five, doing one monologue in each act.