"Funny, cutting... and ends on a curiously exhilarating note." - TimeOut
"A brilliant premise, and Ravenhill’s play is a gleeful send-up of the hypocrisy and artificial dream-building of the Hollywood machine... [the] script fizzes with acerbic humour." - The Telegraph
- Strong Language
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: £55 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
This title is currently restricted in London, please contact the Licensing Department for further details.
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day, New Millennium/21st Century
- Duration: 60 minutes (1 hour)
- Setting: A film producer's office.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
OLIVIA - an actress.
- Non-Traditional casting
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)
Note from Mark Ravenhill:I'm happy for any of the parts to be played by whoever, whatever gender. The gendered casting is only a suggestion and the parts are open to anyone wherever they are on the gender spectrum.
Product premiered at Edinburgh's Traverse Theatre in August of 2005.