Golden Child (Ravenhill)
Full Length Play, Drama / 6m or f
Taking inspiration from Oedipus and Chilean children who were taken from their biological parents to support the Pinochet regime, GOLDEN CHILD follows a young man's journey discovering that the people he knew to be his parents his whole life are not actually his parents.
- Intense Adult Themes
- Strong Language
- Minimum Fee: £55 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
This title is currently restricted in London, please contact the Licensing Department for further details.
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day, New Millennium/21st Century
- Duration: 60 minutes (1 hour)
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
Casting6m or f
- Ensemble cast
- Flexible casting
The play has six characters: A, B, C, D, E and F. The first production used three actors.
Note from Mark Ravenhill: I'm happy for any of the parts to be played by whoever, whatever gender. The gendered casting is only a suggestion and the parts are open to anyone wherever they are on the gender spectrum.