It’s 1966. Lucy Fuller is 18 years old. She lives musicals and make up, and her job at Winston’s Nightclub.
One night Lucy is kidnapped by the Kray Twins and locked in a flat with an escaped murderer. This is the terrifying story of Lucy’s time with Ronnie, Reggie and Frank ‘The Mad Axeman’ Mitchell.
Where Do Little Birds Go? is a colourful and poignant tale of crime, kidnap and lost innocence in the heart of the 1960s East End.
ReviewsUplifting and utterly beautiful - Broadway Baby
- Gun Shots
- Intense Adult Themes
- Strong Language
- Minimum Fee: £39 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
Please submit a license request to determine availability.
- Time Period: 1960s
- Duration: 60 minutes (1 hour)
- Setting: A winter evening in 1972.
Winston's Nightclub in Mayfair.
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Strong Role for Leading Woman (Star Vehicle)
This version of the play was first performed at Camden People's Theatre in August 2014.
It was then part of Vault Festival in February 2015 before embarking on a UK tour.