Death Walked In
Full Length Play, Drama / 3m, 4f
Celia, lonely and highly strung, is struggling to run her small country hotel. Her charming, rakish step-son, Rex, is no help. Joan and her tearaway sister, Eva, are staying at the hotel which represents something of a romantic pilgrimage for Joan who, after ten years, still believes herself in love…
Reviews"an intriguing plot" - Thanet Times
- Minimum Fee: £55 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
- Time Period: 1980s
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: The bar-lounge of a country hotel in Sussex.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
Angela Webster: The maid at the hotel, a simple country girl.
George Carter: A gossipy and gloomy old man, also works at the hotel.
Joan Mountstevens: A schoolteacher, prim and plain, repressed. Pre-occupied with her sister's problems. 40s
Celia Randolph: The proprietor of the hotel, sophisticated, self-possessed and imperious. 40s
Cdr. Roy Boothby: A permanent guest at the hotel. Smooth, charming and affable with a military bearing.50s
Eva Mountstevens: Joan's wayward younger sister, pretty and precocious. 18+
Rex Randolph: Celia's stepson, attractive, confident and suave but weak. 35