Full Length Play, Comedy / 3m, 4f
The lounge of a country house - Time: the present. The author of Curtain Up on Murder and Murder Weekend has woven "an intense web of deceit, intrigue and secrets" (Whitstable and Herne Bay Times). Prospective contestants for a TV reality show gather in a country house, a…
Reviews"this play crackled with both suspense and humour" "the totally unexpected ending is a masterpiece of ingenuity." Kentish Gazette
- Gun Shots
- Minimum Fee: £69 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: SPYGAME takes place in the lounge of a large country house much in need of modernisation, a shabby, antique look about the place. One main entrance, a side entrance and french windows.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
Sadie: a shy lady in her fifties, ingratiating and sweet, anxious to please everybody.
Dapne: Supercilious and reserved, a secret poet, she observes more than she speaks. 40 - 50
Claire: Attractive, intelligent and adventurous, 40s
Lloyd: Itinerant actor, good-natured, an opportunist. Dominates the others. 40s
Marie: The maid, apparently eastern-european. Attractive young woman.
Major Daniels: 50s. Breezy and bossy, a military man, runs his establishment like an army barracks, or tries to.