- Winner! 2011 Rella Lossy Playwright’s Award
"What We're Up Against [...] feels both cathartic and clarifying, a map of a minefield drawn in bold cartoon colors." - The New York Times, Read More
"Theresa Rebeck's magic premiere is a juicy black comedy." - Variety, Read More
"What We're Up Against is biting, brilliant comedy. [Theresa Rebeck] has lived through and survived the corporate world and totally and completely nails it in her latest play." - Houston Chronicle, Read More
- Strong Language
- Minimum Fee: £69 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day, New Millennium/21st Century
- Duration: 105 Minutes
- Setting: A drafting table. A prestigious architecture firm.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Multicultural casting
- Strong Role for Leading Woman (Star Vehicle)