Full Length Play, Comedy / 2m, 3f
Dead Accounts is the story of a brother, a sister, and a surprise reunion that turns their family upside down. A $27 million secret proves that the truth can be complicated.
Reviews"The laughs never stop" - Wall Street Journal
"The best Broadway comedy of the year" - NJnewsroom.com
- Strong Language
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: £69 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Setting: A suburban American kitchen in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
LORNA - Jack's sister
JENNY - Jack's wife
PHIL - Jack's childhood friend
BARBARA - Jack and Lorna's mother
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)