Sketches / Scenes, Satire/Political Satire
Shoot/Get Treasure/Repeat is Mark Ravenhill's epic cycle of plays exploring the personal and political effect of war on modern life, produced in various locations around London in April 2008.
"Ravenhill writes tales that hold a gun to your heart and shoot you in the soul, but leave you alive so you can feel every last drop of pain." The Austin Chronicle, Read More
"Here Ravenhill catches the still sad voice of humanity. It is a far greater achievement than trotting out stale, self-loathing liberal platitudes." The Telegraph, Read MoreRead More
- Gun Shots
- Intense Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: £69 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
This title is currently restricted in London, please contact the Licensing Department for further details.
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: More than 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Setting: Three plays, written as eighteen short plays, set throughout London.
- Additional Features: Stage Combat
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Ensemble cast
- Reduced casting (Doubling Possible)
- Multicultural casting
Note from Mark Ravenhill: I'm happy for any of the parts to be played by whoever, whatever gender. The gendered casting is only a suggestion and the parts are open to anyone wherever they are on the gender spectrum.