by Noël Coward
Full Length Play, Comedy / 2m, 5f
The smash comedy hit of the London and Broadway stages, this much-revived classic from the playwright of Private Lives offers up fussy, cantankerous novelist Charles Condomine, re-married but haunted (literally) by the ghost of his late first wife, the clever and insistent Elvira who is called up by a visiting “happy medium,” one Madame Arcati.
Reviews"Coward’s expertly crafted and effervescent dialogue swimming in dry martinis." The Hollywood Reporter, Read here
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: £85 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
Please submit a license request to determine availability.
- Time Period: 1940s / WWII
- Duration: More than 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Setting: A living-room
- Additional Features: Special Effects
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes