Unger and Madison are at it again! Florence Unger and Olive Madison, that is, in Neil Simon's hilarious contemporary comic classic: the female version of The Odd Couple. Instead of the poker party that begins the original version, Ms. Madison has invited the girls over for an evening of Trivial Pursuit. The Pidgeon sisters have been replaced by the two Constanzuela brothers. But the hilarity remains the same.
Reviews"Very funny indeed." - New York Post
"Endearing." - USA Today
- Minimum Fee: £69 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
Please submit a license request to determine availability.
- Time Period: 1980s
- Duration: More than 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Setting: Olive Madison's Riverside Drive apartment
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes, Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Strong Role for Leading Woman (Star Vehicle)
The female version of The Odd Couple was first presented on Broadway by Emanuel Azenberg, Wayne M. Rogers, and The Shubert Organization at the Broadhurst Theatre on June 11, 1985. It was directed by Gene Saks.