Let's Murder Marsha
by Monk Ferris
Full Length Play, Comedy / 3m, 4f
A happy housewife named Marsha, hopelessly addicted to reading murder mysteries, overhears her loving husband discussing her upcoming birthday surprise with an interior decorator. To her ears, though, it sounds like they are planning to murder her!
- Minimum Fee: £69 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: The Gilmore's posh Manhattan apartment.
- Additional Features: Physical Comedy
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
TOBIAS GILMORE - a Wall-Street broker
MARSHA GILMORE - his wife
VIRGIL BAXTER - a friend and neighbor
PERSIS DEVORE - a lady with a secret
BIANCA - the Gilmore's maid
LYNETTE THOREN - Marsha's mother
BEN QUADE - Bianca's boy friend
- Non-Traditional casting