Alice in Wonderland (LeGallienne and Friebus)
by Lewis Carroll, Florida Friebus, Eva Le Gallienne
Full Length Play / 30m or f
Originally produced and later revived on Broadway, this is the most successful dramatic version of Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.NOTICE: Please be advised, this title is from the Samuel French Vault and the music is made from a scan of an archived manuscript. We hope you’ll treasure this glimpse into theatre history.
Music Score Available.
- Minimum Fee: £69 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
- Optional Music/Media Fee: £10 per performance
- Time Period: Victorian (British and American)
- Features / Contains: Elaborate / High Volume Costumes, Fantasy Costumes
Casting30m or f
TWO OF SPADES
FIVE OF SPADES
SEVEN OF SPADES
QUEEN OF HEARTS
KING OF HEARTS
KNAVE OF HEARTS
RED CHESS QUEEN
GENTLEMAN DRESSED IN WHITE PAPER
WHITE CHESS QUEEN
HORSE (FRONT LEGS AND BACK LEGS)
- Reduced casting (Doubling Possible)
- Room for Extras
Cast plays more than 50 characters, plus extras