Full Length Musical, Comedy / 4m, 3f
In this sequel to the ever-popular New York hit Smoke on the Mountain,the Sanders family returns to Mount Pleasant, NC, home of the Mount Pleasant Pickle Factory. It's Christmas Eve, 1941.
- No Special Cautions
- Licensing fees and rental materials quoted upon application.
- Time Period: 1940s / WWII
- Duration: 105 Minutes
- Setting: The sanctuary of Mount Pleasant Baptist Church in Mount Pleasant, North Carolina, located just west of Hickory near the Blue Ridge Mountains. Wednesday night, December 24, 1941, eighteen days after Pearl Harbor.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: Country/Western, Folk
- Vocal Demands: Moderate
- Orchestra Size: Small/Combo
- Chorus Size: No Chorus
BURL SANDERS - father, 40s
VERA - mother, 40s
STANLEY - uncle, 40s
DENNIS and DENISE - twins, 20s
JUNE - sister, mid-20s
- Ensemble cast
- Roles for Teens