When a house party gathers at Gull's Point, the seaside home of Lady Tressilian, Neville Strange finds himself caught between his old wife Audrey and his new flame Kay. A nail-biting thriller, the play probes the psychology of jealousy in the shadow of a savage and brutal murder. A carefully unpeeled investigation before our eyes brings the story to a pointed ending.
A different stage version of this story set entirely in the outdoors is also available here.
"A double parlour game – before guessing the killer's name, we are invited to guess who is going to be killed.” - Kenneth Tynan, The Observer"An evening in which we do not smell a rat until too late.” - The Times
- Gun Shots
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: £69 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
This title is currently restricted. Please submit a license request to determine availability.
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Setting: The action of the play takes place in the drawing room at Gull's Point, Lady Tressilian's house, Saltcreek, Cornwall.
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)