The Tribute Artist
Full Length Play, Comedy / 2m, 4f
This new comedy by Charles Busch, is about an out-of-work female impersonator who, when his elderly landlady dies in her sleep, takes on her identity in order to hang on to her valuable Greenwich Village townhouse.
Reviews"CRITIC'S PICK. Sheer joy!" - New York Times
"Hilarious!" - New York Post
"Fun and kooky!" - New York Daily News
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: £55 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 105 Minutes
- Setting: The first floor of a four story townhouse in Greenwich Village, New York City.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Drag performance
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)