The Hound of the Baskervilles (Wright/Pichette)
Full Length Play, Dramatic Comedy / 8m, 2f
London. Autumn. 1889. The famous consulting detective Sherlock Holmes and his friend and colleague Dr. John Watson are called in to investigate a most intriguing mystery: What could have frightened Sir Charles Baskerville to death? Is there an ancient curse on the Baskerville family? Is Sir Henry Baskerville, Sir Charles’ young heir, being stalked by a supernatural Hound from Hell or a diabolically clever murderer?...
Reviews“An unalloyed pleasure!” - The Stranger
“Pichette and Wright have taken a familiar story and invested it with thrills and chills aplenty.” - Seattle Weekly
“Delightfully entertaining” - Seattle Met
“A fresh, fun new script that makes for a chilling romp.” - Broadway World
“A fun-filled, twisted, intelligent portrayal of Doyle’s story” - Vanguard Seattle Theatre
“This eye-popping entertainment is as much an homage to canny theatrical storytelling as it is to Doyle’s famed whodunit, scripted faithfully and freely by Pichette and Wright.” - Seattle Times
“Doggone great!” - Seattle Gay News
- Gun Shots
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: £55 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
- Time Period: Victorian (British and American)
- Duration: More than 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Setting: Various locations in London and Devonshire, England.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
MR. SHERLOCK HOLMES
DR. JOHN WATSON
SIR HENRY BASKERVILLE
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)