by Neil Harrison
Short Play, Comedy / 3m, 2f
Whodidit? is an engaging spoof on the country house murder mystery story. With a nominal setting and mimed props, the focus is mainly on the richly drawn gallery of unusual characters, including a wheelchair-bound transvestite, a madman, and an invis…
A country house is thrown into chaos as an innuendo-obsessed inspector disregards conventions and upsets everyone in thisfast-paced, uproarious satire. Murder. Mystery. And pipes.
This spoof thriller requires no set.
"Even Queen Victoria would have been amused!" The Scotsman
- Strong Language
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: £39 per performance plus VAT when applicable.
- Time Period: Contemporary, 1920s
- Duration: 75 Minutes
- Setting: An empty stage
- Additional Features: Mime, No intermission, Physical Comedy, Special Effects, Multimedia
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
17 characters may be played by M3 F2